Re: Proven principle: "Rockets not carrying fuel" and the space tower.

> > James Bond-style jetpack powered by high-pressure water invented. >> A German entrepreneur, Hermann Ramke, has invented a James Bond-like >> jetpack powered by high-pressure water, called the JetLev-Flyer. >> Last Updated: 10:35AM GMT 17 Feb 2009 >>

> Thanks, I haven't laughed so much in ages. >

Oh look, a new lawn sprinkler.

Reply to
Androcles

Robert Clark wrote: [snip crap]

[snip rest of crap}

idiot Are ya gonna use Tygon tubing?

Go for an electrical extension cord. "Tom Swift and His Electric Runabout" (c)1910. The E*L*E*C*T*R*I*C car, realized! Now, make the road vertical.

Reply to
Uncle Al