SAM: simulation of mechanics (4-bar-theory)

Have you seen this? A good method for design, analyse and optimise mechanisms (4-bar theory). The website shows a lot of examples. Via the website it is possible to download a real good demo version. You can get a temporal licence as well.

The package is available in 5 languages: English, Spanish, French, German and Dutch. I like to hear your comments. I am enthusiastic!

Reply to
Marty

Looks good.

Reply to