tetrahedral shape in finite element mesh

I have a question for those of you performing finite element mesh generation: Does anyone have a simple way to generate a tetrahedral-shaped body using only hexahedral elements? I'm using INGRID (from Lawrence Livermore Lab) to create finite element meshes, so if anyone uses this code in particular, that would be even better. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

--David

Reply to
David Oglesby