Variable section beams ?

Hello,

I would like to know if someone here knows if ABAQUS can handle beam elements which section vary linearly from one end to another (like the BEAM54 element in ANSYS), and if yes, how ? I couldn't find in the online help, but english not being my mother tongue, perhaps I missed something :)

Thanks in advance,

Hervé Hilaire

des Mines de St Etienne

158, Cours Fauriel 42023 St Etienne CEDEX 2 France
Reply to
Hervé Hilaire