Turbulent models

Hi

I have a question concerning modelling of the initial vortex roll-up in an incompressible shear flow using FLUENT. Can k-epsilon model reproduce the vortex roll-up? Or should I go to a different model? Please advise.

Thanks AKDIAB

Reply to
AKDIAB

I believe you would get A LOT more detailed information from experts if you post this question on the Main Forum at

Steve S