35 amp transformer wanted

I build 10-11 volt power supplies for my repeater's transmitters. Since they pull around 20-25 amps I've been using 35 amp/12v rated transformers and
pulling a few windings off to get 10 volts AC. The vender (Hosfelt) ran out of these and I'd like to get at least one more. The part numbers and other lables on the transformer are: 430-7001-4, EIA 6-9534, CLASS 180 H1 MEXICO. They are about 4 1/2" x 4", etc. Searcing on the web did not bring any current items to me. If you have any leads please email me snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or visit my site http://www.dalek.org/srg Thanks !!