How corrosion resistant is 154cm?

The title is my question, short and sweet, any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance :-)

" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" wrote:

A length is no corrosion resistant, a material is.
Michael Dahms
154CM is a Crucible Steel tradename, and a variant of 440C. Datasheet is at http://www.crucibleservice.com/datash/ACF13AF.pdf . It looks to be a bit better than 440C, I wouldn't think it's as good as 17-4.
Thanks, someone who actually know's what's going on.