Can anyone tell me how temperature and frequency effect to dielectric properties of a material?

Can anyone tell me how temperature and frequency effect to dielectric properties of a material?

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Nice to see that you have learned to use the shift key to type capital letters.
You might find that if you don't constantly ask one question after another, people will take more time to compose a reply.

I just hope he gets an "A" for your efforts. ;)
I enjoyed reading youze-guyz'ez answers tho! No kidding on that. :)
To draw the temper on fresh-quenched pocket-knife springs I use that "at 750F things begins to glow in the dark" property (discussed in another thread) to regulate the temperature of the heat source (electric stove coil;) that the "dead hard" springs are laying on.
My toaster-oven don't go that high see? ;)
And somehow modifying the thermostat didn't seem like the best way to go there either. ;)
Alvin in AZ (make do with what you got) ps- here's my baby... less than two weeks old :) http://www.panix.com/~alvinj/ggrampa.htm