cyber forum of Dielectric Phenomena or of Dielectric and Electrical Material?

Hi all? I'm looking for a cyber forum which gathers the students, engineers, researchers or experts in Dielectric Phenomena or in Dielectric and
Electrical Material to ask for some problems. If you know somwhere like this (except for google groups), can you show me some address? Thanks a lot Tim