temperature and pressure dependent properties of 3179 Dilatant Compound ?

I am looking for information on the temperature and pressure dependent properties of 3179 Dilatant Compund aka SIlly Putty.
Its my understanding that this substance has a inverse thixotropy, that is, it becomes solid under pressure.
I am interested in how a known pressure will effect the solidity of the material under temperatures in the range of 40F to 100 F....
Any information will be greatly appreciated. TIA
shockie B)

I'd contact the manufacturer (Dow Corning). They might have the data you need.
"Inverse Thixotropy" is called rheopexy. This is a time dependent increase in the viscosity at a constant shear rate. This is completely different than a material becoming a solid at an increased pressure, since an increased pressure is a static situation, while rheopexy is inherently a dynamic situation.
In addition, most materials (water being the well-noted exception) become solids under pressure. There is nothing unusual about this at all.
John