Clausing Compound

Would anyone happen to know if a compound from a 12" Clausing 5900 might by chance fit a 13" Clausing 1300? I need a cross slide for my

1300 and I have seen a few for 5900's come and go on ebay. Clausing is a little reluctant or unable to provide interchange info - they would have to pull the drawings, as they no longer sell the parts. maybe someone could measure the cross slide way width on a 5900?
Reply to
oldjag

On my 5914 top width of the dove tail is 2.550 bottom width of the dovetail is 2.150 height of dovetail is 0.500 width of the crossslide ( and bottom surface) is 3.900

Good luck...

--.- Dave (Old C-182)

Reply to
Dave August