graphite heater

can anybody tell me requied specifications of power supply for graphite heater? and how can i calculate reguired volt and ampere?

Reply to
ABDOU

Ohms law. Since nothing is stated on the resistance nor size it is hard to guess. If it is small keep the wattage across it low or you will smoke it.

Martin

Mart> can anybody tell me requied specifications of power supply for

Martin H. Eastburn

thank you Martin

If i know resistance of heater how can i determin max current or watt for safe operation

Ibrahim Abdou

Reply to
ABDOU

Without specifications you will have to go by experimentations.

Dull red is the only thing or if it starts to smoke or produce gas (CO2) it is time to back off.

You might be able to find in literature or spec on a web site - for your rod size.

Martin

Mart> thank you Martin

Martin H. Eastburn

thank you martin for this precious informations

Reply to
ABDOU

Guesswork, trial and error. Start small.

Reply to
TehPron