graphite heater

can anybody tell me requied specifications of power supply for graphite heater? and how can i calculate reguired volt and ampere?

Ohms law. Since nothing is stated on the resistance nor size it is hard to guess. If it is small keep the wattage across it low or you will smoke it.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com /
ABDOU wrote:

thank you Martin
If i know resistance of heater how can i determin max current or watt for safe operation
Ibrahim Abdou
Without specifications you will have to go by experimentations.
Dull red is the only thing or if it starts to smoke or produce gas (CO2) it is time to back off.
You might be able to find in literature or spec on a web site - for your rod size.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com /
ABDOU wrote:

thank you martin for this precious informations

Guesswork, trial and error. Start small.