Is this a forum where I can ask questions about steel metallurgy?

I am a retired chemist and amateur blacksmith. My actual knowledge of stee l metallurgy is minimal, but I'm now reading up on the subject. I always f ind it useful to ask questions of "those who know". Might this forum be an appropriate place to ask such questions?

Reply to
bakmthiscl

Yes. I am a metallurgist, and keep an eye open for messages.

Reply to
Richard Smith