aluminium 6060 versus 5754

Hello everybody,
To make a folding kayak, I need aluminium tubes to build it.
My problem is that I do not find the diameters I need (16 mm and 14 mm)
in the same metal shade.
I find 16 mm in 6060 T5 and 14 mm in 5754 H111.
So for this application, what is the advantage/disadvantage of each shade ?
The main point (I think) is the flexural strength.
Thank you for answering
Sincerely.
Pierre