Metallic Cement or Filler

Hi,
I am trying to cosmetically repair small imperfections in brass castings and am looking for a metallic cement or putty that can be
sanded and poslished to a shine. I have experimeneted with Selleys Metallic Cement, which is very good, but unfortunately is silver in colour. Any suggestions welcome.
Cheers Craig