Milling parameters of common metall

Hi to all i m sorry if im running OT. I'm looking for information about computing the right milling parameters for common metall (bronze, gold, alluminium, silver, iron, steel,
copper....).
as parameters i means feed and spindle value.
Thanks to all for the help.
Cordially
Davide
David,
Get a copy of "Machinig Data Handbook" 3rd ed Volumes I & II by METCUT (1980) check out bookFinder.com about $75.00 USD
ED