OT - Looking for a Metallurgist for Technical Support Position

I'm a recruiter specializing in the metals industry and while I'm an avid user of google groups (rec.woodworking mostly), I obviously don't post too much the the metallurgy group. I also know how much we hate spammers in the other group, and it is not my intention to waste peoples' time here, but I have a difficult assignment and am basically asking for help.

I have a client who is located in the New York City suburbs who is looking for a metallurgical engineer (or another related technical degree) for a technical sales manager role. This person would basically be the technical point man for the company in the US and as such work with their customers to ensure their technical specs are met, handle any quality issues, and attend industry conferences. This is a European mill, so they don't have any producing plants in the US, so it acts more as a distribution business in the States.

If anyone would have interest or know of people who might, I would greatly appreciate any help. I can be reached at this email address and my contact information is at our website at:

Again, I hate spammers in my group and don't want to inflict that on others. That being said, if there is anyway I can help people from this group in job searching, whether or not I'm directly involved, I would be happy to help.

Chuck Stickler

Reply to
Woodchuck34