primitive welding at home?

well i want to melt two pieces of metal together that have low melting
points (maybe tin or copper) with out a fancy welding equipment.
my original thinking was to blow oxygen on a candle flame but well
that just wont work.
can anybody help me make a very simple and primitive welding method
please?
Reply to
sam annex
That wouldn't be very "primitive". ;)
Ask this again on rec.crafts.blacksmithing. :)
Alvin in AZ
Reply to
alvinj
If you can get your hands on something for a stream of oxygen, then you can probably get your hands on a little blowtorch. that should work.
If you need to know more, the good folks over at sci.engr.joining.welding know lots about brazing.
Reply to
Rich Jones

Site Timeline