primitive welding at home?

well i want to melt two pieces of metal together that have low melting points (maybe tin or copper) with out a fancy welding equipment.
my original thinking was to blow oxygen on a candle flame but well that just wont work.
can anybody help me make a very simple and primitive welding method please?

That wouldn't be very "primitive". ;)

Ask this again on rec.crafts.blacksmithing. :)
Alvin in AZ

Its called brazing. You do it with a gas torch.
David Deuchar wrote:

If you can get your hands on something for a stream of oxygen, then you can probably get your hands on a little blowtorch. that should work.
If you need to know more, the good folks over at sci.engr.joining.welding know lots about brazing.
well thanx for your help
sry about posting in the wrong spot i will try again where yall said