effects of salt on aluminium

Hello, I would like to know what are the differences between the effects of a marine environment (that is to say of salt) on alloys of aluminium and
the effects of this environment on other metals, such as iron. Thanks in advance for your help. CG
snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (Colonel Grippenn) wrote in message

Especially on iron with cadmium

If you don't know, it would be very kind if you could tell me where I can find such informations