what price indium?

What should I expect to pay for 9999 indium? Up to 1 kilo. Any recommendations for a source? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Arnold Beland

What are you looking for that much for and for what reason ?

I have some sealed in a container and some that air touched. (not pure in my eyes.)

Very small balls for (a long time ago) semiconductor.

Mart> What should I expect to pay for 9999 indium? Up to 1 kilo. Any

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

========= coldfusion?

google results Results 1 - 100 of about 716 for "cold fusion" OR coldfusion indium. (0.27 seconds) see

Unka' George ================ When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary. Thomas Paine (1737-1809), Anglo-American political theorist, writer. Common Sense, ch. 4 (1776).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee