what price indium?

What are you looking for that much for and for what reason ?
I have some sealed in a container and some that air touched. (not pure in my eyes.)
Very small balls for (a long time ago) semiconductor.
Martin Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Endowment Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot"s Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

Arnold Beland wrote:
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn
========= coldfusion?
google results Results 1 - 100 of about 716 for "cold fusion" OR coldfusion indium. (0.27 seconds) see
Unka' George ================ When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary. Thomas Paine (1737-1809), Anglo-American political theorist, writer. Common Sense, ch. 4 (1776).
Reply to
F. George McDuffee

Site Timeline