1/4" pitch Rollerchain and sprockets wanted

Reply to
J Gold

Roger

Reply to
Roger Jones

McMaster-Carr...

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

In the UK,

are very helpful

Dave

Posted Via Nuthinbutnews.Com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services

Dave Garnett

Hello folks. I am looking for a supplyer of :

1/4" pitch rollerchain (steel,simplex) and mating steel sprockets ( 12 teeth and 40 teeth )

that will ship international (to Norway) and accepting Visa or Paypal Do any of you know a supplyer ? (I have found plenty of Metric sup's, but Imperial is hard to find)

reg A.Pedersen Norway

Reply to
A.P.

Thank you WERY much Roger and Ned, this is two great sites for for a mekanoholicier ! Like coming to heaven :-) Prizes is 25% of pizes i Norway. ( I have Google'd for hours whitout finding them )

reg A.Pedersen

Reply to
A.P.

If I remember correctly, there are a lest two standards for roller chain, ASA and ISO. For some reason the ISO standard is the same as the old British Standard. The two are not interchangeable as a ISO chain will not fit a ASA sprocket and viseversa

Reply to
Tom Miller