16000MAH Solar Battery Charger Panel for Laptop

The nice thing about this 19v laptop solar charger is that if you don't have sun, you can still have portable power by charging up the
16,000mAh internal battery in a wall socket and waltzing off to wherever it is you need backup power. It just takes less than 3 hours of wall charging to fill it up and the internal battery provides 3 - 5 hours of run time for your laptop with a full charge. solar charger for laptop http://www.espow.com/wholesale-electric-eye-multicrystal-silicon-16000mah-solar-battery-charger-panel-for-laptop.html

19v 16Ah from a 7" diagonal screen my ass, posers!
-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch
Larry Jaques wrote:

That's the capacity of the battery. I don't know if that's realistic.
They NEVER say what the output current/power of the panel is. It's output will determine how fast the battery is charged.
Bob