240v connectors

I'm building a spot welder, using 2 microwave oven transformers & running it on 240. On my welder & plasma cutter I've used dryer plugs and receptacles, but the unplugging is a bit of a hassle and I'd like it to be easier with the spot welder. A twist lock would be nice, but even on eBay that would be at least $25 for a pair. (This is a junk-box project and it would really hurt to spend that much on the *plug*.)

Does anyone have a good idea for a 240v, 20a connector?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Thanks to Jerry, Jim, & Bruce for the horizontal-pin style reference (NEMA 6-20P & R if anyone else is looking for them). I'll be getting them unless I go with Iggy's twist locks.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt