9" logan change gear bracket

Hello, my name is Domenic Croce and I have a small dilemma that hopefully someone can help me with. Around 12/12/02 I purchased a gearbox for my 9B series Logan.The gearbox needed an extensive amount of work.I made a new stack shaft as well as a new slider shaft .then I overhauled the entire gearbox with all new oillite bushings purchased right from Logan. Then I re-machined a longer leadscrew to fit with the gearbox.

Here's my problem. The change gear bracket is different.so I tried to purchase one from Logan but they no longer have stock nor do they plan to have it made again. I have tried desperately to find this bracket and can't. can anyone on the list advise me as to where I should look? I tried Dave Sobel with no luck. There is allot of blood ,sweat and tears not to mention money into this project and it would really be a shame if I couldn't use it. Any help that an offered would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Domenic

Reply to
Domenic Croce