A Bit of a Gloat

I responded to an ad about some endmills for sale. Ended up buying about a hundred endmills from 1/8" to an inch in dia, up to 9" long, one solid carbide 1", a bunch of odd ball end and bearing ended mills, 20 or so reamers, one with carbide inserts, a box of rounover shaper/router cutters. Most look new or very good. Also got two FASCO single phase 110v or 220-277 input to 3phase motor drives 10-120htz. Not sure about the 8 dip switches, if anyone has any ideas. The model stated is HIA on the box. All for only $120. Oh yeah, while we were talking, I noticed a mill vice on the floor under an old drill press. A 6" Kurt Anglock. That was part of the deal, also. Respectfully, Ron Moore

Reply to
Ron Moore

definitely a great deal!

Ignoramus27704

Ron, you are entitled to gloat with this kind of find. The vise was worth more than the purchase price. Bill

Reply to
lathenut