A little extra

That compressor on trailer, that I will be making into a portable grill, turns out to have a great fuel tank. In the tank, there is about 18-20 gallons of gas. That is easily worth more than what I paid for the whole thing ($50).

I will reuse the tank, it is very convenient, I wanted a tank like this for a long time. I assume that I can use any gasoline tank for diesel fuel?

Ignoramus18941

sure i've done that many times. even went back to gas. a gallon or so of contamination won't hurt a thing.

Reply to
Karl Townsend