A tiny swivel lamp

Warning: metal content.

This is about a dirt-simple cheap way to make a ball swivel for a little single-LED aimable task light. About a 1.5 meg download with photos.

Don Foreman

RoyJ

A file and some sandpaper would pretty that up real nice.

Reply to
starbolins

Retired and lovin' it. Kurt Vonnegut, in Timequake, wrote: "Make no mistake, we're put on Earth to fart around."

If we do anything useful enough that anybody'd want to pay for, the gummint taxes our earnings and docks our social security ... and this after wanting FICA and FUTA if self-employed as a subS corp. Make saleable soup as a senior, the gimmement is there with four spoons.

Tawk about incentive!

Reply to
Don Foreman

RoyJ wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Amen to that brother, Amen.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

I did essentially the same thing using a pre-focused penlite bulb held in place with modeling clay. Been working for years with no trouble ;)

nick hull