A warning to all DIY types

[...]

Hey, you asked a question, I gave an answer. And it's not what you say that makes you look like an asshole--it's how you say it. Here's an example: look at both Tom Gardner's and Gunner's posts in this group WRT politics. Both of them say essentially the same thing most of the time, but Tom does it correctly, while Gunner makes an ass of himself. I disagree with both of them, but I still like to read Tom's posts while I've got Gunner killfiled. Now look at your own posts. Happy new year.

Reply to
B.B.

Yet when its done to a conservative...the riot is called Social Activism.

Political Correctness

Gunner

B.B. wrote in article ...

So, now it's not necessarily WHAT I say, but HOW I say it?

In order to be politically correct, you not only want to limit me in WHAT I say, but HOW I say it as well.

I can't be responsible for your (mis)interpretation of things - even though YOU don't seem to want to take that responsibility for yourself.....Fear of Responsibility - another liberal trait.

If I say something that YOU don't agree with.....I'm an asshole.

If I say something in a WAY you disagree with....I'm an asshole.

Well, I disagree with your tone, and your interpretation of what I say and how I say it, so YOU must be an asshole!

I know.....Now that I've called YOU an asshole - after YOU have called me one several times, YOU think * I * have an attitude problem......

Well, I don't have an attitude problem....YOU have a PERCEPTION problem.

Reply to
*

Are you really a twit, or do you just play one on the Internet?

Reply to
Ron Thompson

All right Jeff! Thanks for sharing that.

Reply to
Ron Thompson

nonetheless.

Aw, geez.....yet another guy who thinks HE's entitled to HIS opinion, and I'm entitled to mine......as long as MY opinion agrees with HIS!!!!.

You told him you liked his joke.....

I told him I didn't......

I didn't have a problem with your statements concerning the joke - up until now, that is - nor did I call you a name for liking the joke.

Why do you have a problem with my statements concerning the joke - other than they don't agree with yours - and find it necessary to call me a name?

I'll bet you're another guy who will lose half his posts when he plonks someone.....

Reply to
*