Incredible model

I don't know if this has been posted yet but take a look.

Dr. Butter

Incredible is right.

Reply to
Clark Magnuson

what the hell is wrong with that guy?

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

--Yeah, well, he's got what most of us have to a lesser degree: dogged determination! :-)

Reply to
steamer

determination or any sense. He can't use that car for anything. It's not even RC. What a useless mission.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

By that criteria..the Mona Lisa and the Pita are worthless pieces of shit.

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

--Actually I got the impression it may have been at least partially R/C, as there was something under the hood that looked a lot like a servo horn. One hopes he had in mind some sort of method of running the beastie..

Reply to
steamer

the painting yes, but the tower is sort of cool, at least when you were allowed on it.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

yeah, they worry about 1/27th HP motors instead

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

Not everybody is inclined to think that the bigger picture consists of worrying about seized 1/3 hp electric motors.

Fitz

Reply to
Fitz

Ars pro Artis is never useless to the maker or the appreciative audience.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Tower ???? What are you refering to????? ...lew...

Reply to
Lew Hartswick

Prob'ly the Leaning Tower of Pita. ;-)

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

God I love it when the trap springs shut with a resounding Squish!

Gunner

Gunner

GROAN! If that is a correct interpertation he'd better stick to commenting on metal work. ...lew...

Reply to
Lew Hartswick

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner wrote on Tue, 26 Dec 2006 16:09:01 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Not quite. The Mona Lisa is at least painted on a good board, useful for light construction. OTOH, "Cydrome Leader" is good for nothing, but might be useful for dog food. Are dogs subject tot he "You are what you eat" dictum?

Reply to
pyotr filipivich