A warning to all DIY types

A "heads up" for men who may be regular Home Depot customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!!!

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 22-25 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowe's.

You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th,

20th, & 24th. Also December 1st, 3rd, twice on the 7th, three times just yesterday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So be careful out there!

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

That is quite worrying. I think that the nearest Home Depot store is about

3000 miles away from me

Have a good un.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

I am very worried, I will visit several Home Depots just to check it.

Ignoramus32311

I realize this is just a joke - a tired, old joke, but a joke nonetheless.

What I cannot understand is someone wanting to position themselves as being so weak and immature in a sexual sense as to willingly become a theft victim in exchange for sex.....even as a joke!

I guess you are thinking with the wrong head - the one without a brain in it.

You MUST be a Clinton supporter. He's also known to not exercise much control when it comes to sex.

Reply to
*

Reply to
JR North

Happened to me at Lowes two days ago....

Fortunately I hid my video camera under the seat and they didn't steal that too.

The police said the video wouldn't be very useful for them to be able to identify any potential suspects.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 12:44:38 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, JR North quickly quoth:

Ah, the PWed married man rears its ugly head... ;)

-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Can't decode CVID -(

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

This joke is as old as moses

Reply to
Tony

Killjoy.

Reply to
B.B.

B.B. wrote in article ...

nonetheless.

Funny thing is I get reamed for going off-topic, but this guy presents a tasteless joke and gets away with it.

Reply to
*

Well, that's because he's a generally likeable guy.

Reply to
B.B.

B.B. wrote in article ...

Ah, yes....the bigotry and prejudice that is the newsgroups.....

You have the right to say anything if you are likeable.....

You DO NOT have the right to an opinion if you or your opinion are not liked.....

What could be more fair than that?

Reply to
*

Hey, it's the way society works. Get a lawyer and sue.

Reply to
Rex

"*" wrote: Funny thing is I get reamed for going off-topic, but this guy presents a tasteless joke and gets away with it. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I realize that a sense of humor is not an organ, but I think you need a transplant. Bill Clinton has a good one--maybe when he dies...no, your body would just reject it.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

"*" wrote in news:01c72b2f$93bc58c0$6d93c3d8@race:

"Where is it written that 'Life is to be Fair'?" is a question that's gone unanswered for many Millenia.

Reply to
Eregon

Leo Lichtman wrote in article ...

Yup!

Mata Hari would have LOVED Clinton's "sense of humor" and his willingness to place himself into a compromising position for a knob job.....a postion that could have easily been used against him.

Or, was he simply immune from disclosing state secrets in the throes of sexual release?

Clinton had absolutely no sense when it came to sex - much less common sense.

Reply to
*

article

Naw....It's the way LIBERAL society works.

Squash a liberal's attempt at anti-social, non-mainstream discourse and you WILL have a lawsuit on your hands.

Reply to
*

Well, in this newsgroup being likeable is entirely a function of what you post. Pretty much every time I've seen a post from "*" the author has come off as an asshole. For example, someone posts a joke about sluts taking his wallet and you go off on a tangent about sexual weakness and Bill Clinton. As if that's not enough, you kicked off your message with "I realize this is just a joke..." If you knew, then why the dick in the mashed potatoes? If you think you have every right to say it, then why the disclaimer? You made a stupid comment but tried to cover your ass anyway. THEN you pined away about people attacking you when you post and a general lack of fairness. Assholes do that kind of thing. As long as you behave like an asshole in the newsgroup, people will think you're an asshole and treat you as such. Either get over it or modify your behavior. Crying about it isn't helping.

Reply to
B.B.

B.B. wrote in article ...

Here again, YOU seem to be exercizing the right to express your opinion of me - AND call me names.

BUT, if I do the same thing, or if my opinion runs counter to yours, I "....come off as an asshole...."

Interesting double standard......or a convenient way to avoid coming up with a rational counter to my point.

Can't present a logical opposing point?....Call him an "asshole." That'll teach him!

I wonder who the REAL "asshole" is in this case.

Reply to
*