Acetylene Torch care

Since you can't use oil based products on Acetylene torches, what would be the best way to keep your torches and tips clean?

What is used as a thread sealer on the stems? I can see something that looks like graphite but I can't tell for sure.

What would you use as a lubricant for the valve screw?

Has anyone ever changed the diaphragm in their own Oxygen Regulator?

Thanks - Greg

Reply to
ContreteArtist