Air Regulator/Water Separator?

Hi Guys,

As I mentioned in my earlier post, my new /old compressor is up and running great. It is a single phase, 5hp, 2 stage Quincy. I need a pressure regulator and air/water separator. I'm looking for recommendations and a possible source for a good brand unit.

Thanks.

Joe...

Reply to
JB

Tony

This is one area where ebay excels. Look at new, then go look on ebay. If you decide to buy new old stock and know what you want and can't find it on ebay, post here. Some of us may have what you need stockpiled. - GWE

JB wrote:

Reply to
Grant Erwin

I have Sharpe's FR unit (no lubrication), and have no bad experiences with it so far.

Ignoramus26253

Where did you buy it from and if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?

Thanks.

Joe...

Reply to
JB

See

I bought that 80 gal compressor with the sharpe FR unit and 50 ft hose, for $350.

Ignoramus26253

"JB" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Parker O7 unit. Metal bowls...extremely reliable unit.

Reply to
Anthony

You don't need a dryer, just a separator? What's the application?

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

You want metal bowls, not plastic they will eventually fail. And do not buy a modular system. That connects with O rings. They always seem to leak eventually. Get one that threads together with pipe threads. You should use either stainless or brass pipe to plumb them. Do not mount them on the Compressor itself.

Reply to
Rick R