to point this out for those who don't like dealing with HF.
--
Regards,
Carl Ijames carl.ijames at verizon.net
Reply to
Carl Ijames
Given that the HF sale price is frequently $140, not that compelling for what is the same unit with different paint.
Reply to
Richard J Kinch
For the unoffical record, I have this saw (the red painted HF version) and have been very happy with it. It a nice little beast and cost me $149. It is, as noted below an alternately painted version of the "same" saw. It also works nicely as a poor-mans vertical bandsaw.
Later,
SMA
Reply to
Sean-Michael Adams
And that shipping is free at HF. I don't want to think about what MSC would charge to ship a bandsaw. Bob
Reply to
Bob Engelhardt