Aluminum "all-thread" or "threaded rod"

Has anyone got a source (or website if possible) for Aluminum all-thread or threaded rod? Googling hasn't turned up anything of much actual worth.

And yes, I know I could easily single point some

6061, but I need an amount that makes it not really worth the effort unless I can't find it already available.

Thanks,

Weyland

Reply to
Weyland

McMaster Carr has aluminum all-thread, 6061 alloy. Look on page 3008.

Richard

Weyland wrote:

Reply to
Richard Ferguson

MSC has it in 3' and 6' lengths.

Dick

Reply to
Dick

Wow, don't *I* feel stupid... It's not like I don't deal with both of those places, *daily*.

Sheesh.

Thanks, guys.

Best,

Weyland

Reply to
Weyland

SpaeNaur in Kitchener Ontario carries it in 3 and 6 foot lengths.1-800-265-8772

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca