Angle Vise - Cradle vs Pivot Type ?

I suspect that it's kind of like box vs linear ways, but am interested in other's opinions. I'm refering the the "curved dovetail" vs "bolt through the end" varieties (the only two I've seen).

Thanks, Dave.

Reply to
David E. Cloud

Without *even* looking: ya get what you pay for. The one that's more expensive everywhere will work better or be easier to use or last longer or be more rigid or maybe all of the above. The cheaper one will probably barely able to do the job if you use a lot of skill and care with it.

This is true of so many tools and machines it makes me sick.

Grant

Reply to
Grant Erwin