Anti-seize compounds

I'm posting this as a result of a thread on another newsgroup. Has anyone
in here ever heard of a "glass based" anti-seize compound before? I'd
imagine it to be something you'd use when conductivity (or rather the lack
thereof) is critical, and while I have found a few product listings for
nonmetallic anti-seize compounds, none of them mentioned the usage of
glass at all. What say ye, oh those with more worldly knowledge of
lubricity than I?
(Please pardon my undoubtedly incorrect Olde English.)
Reply to
The Hurdy Gurdy Man