Any Flexible Shaft Gurus out there?

I'm looking for an item identical to the following:

Item #:6426K203
It has to have 1/2" OD x 5/8" or so ends on it and approximately a 1/2"
"shaft casing" so I can tie it to my existing device.
Anyone know, from experience a place to buy this stuff?
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill
Just call McMaster... They can possibly quote it from their supplier. I have called them in the past for stuff they don't even have, but they can get from one of their suppliers.
Reply to
Cross-Slide