Any Flexible Shaft Gurus out there?

I'm looking for an item identical to the following:

Item #:6426K203

It has to have 1/2" OD x 5/8" or so ends on it and approximately a 1/2" "shaft casing" so I can tie it to my existing device.

Anyone know, from experience a place to buy this stuff?

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Just call McMaster... They can possibly quote it from their supplier. I have called them in the past for stuff they don't even have, but they can get from one of their suppliers.

Reply to
Cross-Slide