Anyone have need of a Lincoln LN-8 wire feeder?

I bought one on Ebay about 10 yrs ago..stuck it in storage and its been there ever since.

No idea of it it works, but the seller claimed it worked well. They bought a brand new welder after their old one went t*ts up and the feeder became surplus. This one I believe..is capable of 50lb spools.

Make me an offer else it goes on Craigslist

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch