Anyone know where I can buy a Genstar/Gentec pressure regulator?

Hey guys, been having a bear of a time finding a Genstar pressure regulator for CO2 gas. None of my local welding shops carry Genstar and the stuff they can special order isn't what I'm looking for. I'm in the Los Angeles area and a local dealer would be great but I'm not opposed to going mailorder.

What I'm after specifically is a compact fixed-pressure regulator.

OR... I'm not opposed to making one myself on the lathe!

Reply to
Miki Kanazawa