anyone want this arc welding book?

book plus postage within the USA, $10 or ?? Dept of Defense, Materials and Processes series, Arc Welding, handbook H-56
1 July 1968, excellent condition, 344 pgs
pretty interesting handbook, but I'm out of space, some stuff needs to find a new home
get my email from web site below
--
Bill -
www.wbnoble.com
Bill Noble wrote:

Hi Bill,
I've sent you an e-mail. If you're interested in shipping it to England, let me know what it'll cost.
Best wishes,
Chris