anyone want this arc welding book?

book plus postage within the USA, $10 or ?? Dept of Defense, Materials and Processes series, Arc Welding, handbook H-56

1 July 1968, excellent condition, 344 pgs

pretty interesting handbook, but I'm out of space, some stuff needs to find a new home

get my email from web site below

Reply to
Bill Noble

Hi Bill,

I've sent you an e-mail. If you're interested in shipping it to England, let me know what it'll cost.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy