Attn Tom Gardner

details not posted yet but another brush company seems to be going out of business (at least being auctioned off)

check

hopefully in a few days they will have details on what's actually for sale.

Just FYI

Koz

Reply to
Koz

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Thanks for the info. I don't think they are going under, they just moved into a new facility last year and bought new Italian machines. (Good Stuff) They are probably dumping some old stuff. They are a customer of mine and I WILL call to see what they got. I just bought two basket case brush machines today for $100 each. One of the machines has a brand new $4,500 head. I'll get one running with about $5k for parts. The machines are $40k new.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Yep, away they go...too bad, they owe me a few hundred bucks.

Reply to
Tom Gardner