B&S #2 mill update

Go figure the damn thing is working now. I guess it just needed to run a bit it's staying on all by it's self now and turning off when I want it to.

I still have to figure out why the powerfeed won't engage on the X axis, the lever won't move to either direction position.

Thanks to all who gave suggestions to me.

Reply to
jfisher

I had this with my Deckel FP1 (I know, completely different). The Z-axis didn't move. Could not engage it at all. Me quite puzzled! Then I found that someone has drilled a hole and hammered in a pin to prevent the accidential feed. >8-/

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller