Back gear wrench for Atlas horizontal mill

I have an Atlas MFC horizontal mill that I'm getting back into operation. It is missing the "back gear wrench" and I'm planning to make one. I looks like it might be kinda' tricky getting the size and angles right to fit into the small space.

Does anyone have this mill AND wrench, that could send me some dimensions? Or a photograph? I have the parts list/drawings, but the wrench drawing is too small to be much help.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

I realized that "wrench" is not a good word, although Atlas calls it that. It's really kind of a small forked pry bar that is used to move the back gear locking pin in and out.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt