Bending Pipe 360

I googled this but didn't find the information that I was looking for, and
my question is this, could I use something like this
bend 1 1/2" - 2" pipe in to a full circle (about 3 feet internal diameter of
the circle)? From looking at it, I wouldn't think I would be able to since
it would hit at the bottom of the device once you get it around all the way,
but figured I would at least check. Thanks
-Nebruin
Reply to
Zipper
large diameter 360 degree bends are normally done in a roll bender machines like this:
a high volume production mode you make a spiral, then cut them into rings and flatten into a full ring.
Zipper wrote:
Reply to
RoyJ