Best ammo reloading program for computers Ive found to date

Pretty damned good!

Its set up for cast bullets, rifle and pistol, but you can enter your pet loads, and it does calcs, drop tables, targets and keeps track of your firearms data base.

Good stuff Maynard!!

(and its Free!!)

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Thank you, sir.

Reply to
Steve from Colorado

Pretty damned good!

Its set up for cast bullets, rifle and pistol, but you can enter your pet loads, and it does calcs, drop tables, targets and keeps track of your firearms data base.

Good stuff Maynard!!

(and its Free!!)

Gunner

-- ________________________________________________

I'll try using it. I've kept good records yet sometimes I can't read my writing or I don't remember what I was trying to record. It seems that the more I try to define and control all the variables, the more variables pop up. The permutations seem to multiply on an astronomical scale...at least I know I tend to over-analyze things. I've long hoped for software that would be a good tool and put things in order and perspective, THANKS!!! I'll let you know how it works out.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Oh, oh.

Looks like someone has mistaken this for a survival group.

So K. Happens from time to time.

Reply to
Shall not be infringed

Sent that to my reloader buddy. His reply:

"It just gives reload>

Rex