Best ammo reloading program for computers Ive found to date

Pretty damned good!
Its set up for cast bullets, rifle and pistol, but you can enter your
pet loads, and it does calcs, drop tables, targets and keeps track of
your firearms data base.
Good stuff Maynard!!
(and its Free!!)
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Thank you, sir.
Reply to
Steve from Colorado
Pretty damned good!
Its set up for cast bullets, rifle and pistol, but you can enter your pet loads, and it does calcs, drop tables, targets and keeps track of your firearms data base.
Good stuff Maynard!!
(and its Free!!)
Gunner
-- ________________________________________________
I'll try using it. I've kept good records yet sometimes I can't read my writing or I don't remember what I was trying to record. It seems that the more I try to define and control all the variables, the more variables pop up. The permutations seem to multiply on an astronomical scale...at least I know I tend to over-analyze things. I've long hoped for software that would be a good tool and put things in order and perspective, THANKS!!! I'll let you know how it works out.
Reply to
Tom Gardner
Oh, oh.
Looks like someone has mistaken this for a survival group.
So K. Happens from time to time.
Reply to
Shall not be infringed
Sent that to my reloader buddy. His reply:
"It just gives reloading data based on the powder manufacturers free data. There is no data from the bullet manufacturers. I use both for a cross reference when I am working on a new cartridge that I haven't reloaded before."
Reply to
Rex