bitter taste in mouth after sanding brass?

I got a chuckle reading the disclaimer at the bottom of that snake oil page:

"Under current legislation, The Wolfe Clinic is not permitted to make claims to consumers in support of health benefits derived from foods."

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Thanks. It is still there, but to a lesser extent.

Ignoramus3121

Thanks... My common sense suggests that there is no more metal in my mouth, that the effect that I am feeling is residual.

Ignoramus3121

Thank you for a detailed answer. I will wait for a few more days, and, if I continue being substantially uncomfortable, I will ask a doctor.

Ignoramus3121

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 17:42:37 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "Jon Danniken" quickly quoth:

God Bless the AMA. (Nobody else will.)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

This is the same group that was attempting to ban mail order vitamins also, isnt it?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Like he said - "Nobody else will"...

Reply to
Don Bruder

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 17:47:23 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

Yes, the American Medical Association, bless their little coals. They don't like chiropractors, either, though medical school for chiros is a few dozen hours longer than the medical school required for a guy to become an MD. They all take the same courses up to a point, then chiros put in more time.

They're also extremely influential in the FDA's (Food and Drug Administration) rulings who were the actuals in the attempt on vitamin bans here.

I guess one could think of the AMA as the Godfathers. Capice? (You'd better!) Could it be a drug price kickback to the MDs and AMA from the multi-billion dollar drug companies? Gee, who knows?

The probable bottom line is that doctors and drug companies don't want us well because they make less profit from healthy individuals. And if one is a tiny bit suspicious, they might see how governments can control unhealthy individuals much more easily. See how easy it was to knock off all those Southerners after recent storms? (Just running some possibilities here, eh?)

Reply to
Larry Jaques