Bob Swinney -- Phase converters

"DoN. Nichols" fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@Katana.d-and-d.com:

Transitron eventually consolidated its manufacturing in New Mexico, and sold all of its plant facilities east of the Mississippi to Sparton Electronics.

The Florida engineers spun off their own transformer companies, most of which are still doing well.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

O.K. I see that they are still around -- but have no "history" link on their website.

Is any branch still doing semiconductor development? That is what they were doing when I was there.

Thanks, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

"DoN. Nichols" fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@Katana.d-and-d.com:

Dunno, Don. The only two guys I know who are still around here are 1) Running his own transformer plant, and 2) a county councilman.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh