Boiler Question

I am exposing my ignorance once again. I have a client that has asked me to find him some equipment to be used on an over seas project. I am familiar with most of the equipment they are seeking, but I have no working knowledge of boilers and that is part of their wish list. The specs I have been give are: 4000kg/Hr F&A 100DEG C, Pressure 18 Bar, Safety valve set pressure (Max) 17KG/Cm2. How does this translate to the US measurement of Boiler Horse Power? By my calculations they are looking for a boiler with an output of about 8800#per hour @ 212Deg F at an operating pressure of 261psi. Am I correct in my calculations?

Thanks in advance Greg Postma

Reply to
Gjpostma