Boyer Schultz Surface Grinder

I think I need to replace the rubber spider in the direct drive coupling on my 6 X12 Boyer Schultz surface grinder. This unit looks to be from the '60's I'd guess. Seems to be excessive backlash between the motor and grinder shaft. Question is how to reach the hidden screws holding on the motor. Anyone ever have one of the direct drive variety apart?

Reply to
oldjag