Bridgeport FS

I have a J head Bridgeport for sale; it has a broken knee gib and broken handle for v ram lock. I had plans on fixing it , but once the good weather comes I'll be 25 feet in the air re-siding and painting my house.

Has older DRO that works and Servo motor on table. Also has Bridgeport vise, collets,new clockspring and brake shoe,Jacobs ball bearing chuck. 9 X 42 table.

I removed the DRO, head and have the table ready to slide off; I can reassemble if wanted. The machine is in New Hampshire, about 60 miles from my house in Salem, MA. I will get photos and will mail them to you if interested. I paid $1200 for the machine but will consider all offers. Maybe the parts will be worth something to someone; it's afixer upper that needs a lot of TLC to have it making chips again; head spindle seems fine, but is not tested for runout. Have to get it out by end of April!! Machine will be sold as is where is.

Reply to
info